Monday, December 3, 2012

D.A.A.D is ALIVE!

I'm happy to announce that Dad as a Doornail (DAAD) is officially ready to lift off! Over time, DAAD will fill one-by-one with topics reflecting what I am currently learning as a full-time single father. I aim to make this a beacon to help and inspire both myself and my readers, with the insights I come upon from my own experiences as a father as well as responsive content to other discussions elsewhere online and offline.


Running a blog is not just about sitting down and jotting down thoughts that just happen to appear in your head. So what I write here will be a result of a cycle, a system of discussion of topics, contemplating them, at times using them in my own parenting style to see what comes out of it, and coming back here to write what I feel about it.

So at that, thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I!

0 comments: